Skip to main content

My Life (Updated)

In four months, I will be turning 13. I loooooooooooooove Agent Carter and Hayley Atwell (Agent Carter actress.) I love anything to do with Marvel. In fact for Christmas this year is like posters, comic books, Marvel clothing, movies, etc. I would love (!!!!!) to get a Twitter account so I can follow my role model. Jesus is my role model, without a doubt, the one that I'm using about though is Hayley Atwell. I have been a Christian for five years. I go to Valley Harvest Ministries in Sunday's and on Wednesday I go to one of the best churches I've ever been to. The first teacher I had there was named, Mrs. Heather. She's one of the best teachers ever. This summer I've moved up and now I'm in youth group with great teachers, Mr. Scott and Mrs. Lori (you can read her blog here) Griffith. They are great!

I am still homeschooled. I have been for..
3 school years. I DO NOT always enjoy it but there are many upsides. I want to be an author and a costume designer when I grow up. I am currently writing 18 books and usually come up with one by the day. (I wrote them on an app called, Wattpad you can view my profile and read my stories here.)

We live in the country and have a farm. We have 7 hens (5 of them are all one kind of chicken and we call them the Bennett sisters, I can't remember what kind they are, we have one Bufforington, I think that's how you spell it, names Daffy, another named Daisy), a duck named Goose, 3 dogs (2 pure chocolate labs named Anastasia but we call her Stazi for short and Scarlet, then we have another lab mix that we aren't sure what, named Maggy) we had another dog named Guia that died this year, we have one of named Sofia, we are in possession of two goats but we own one named Captain Sunny Giggle Smeck, and two cats one male named Olaf (my little sisters cat) and a female named Tessie (my cat. Her full name is Tennessee Midnight bit we call her Tessie.)

My family of six live in a one room cabin with two lofts. I get one loft and Cayde and Declyn share on. My awesome dad built a small wall to wall of the bathroom/laundry room and he and mom's room which they share with Ella. Soon, though, mom and dad and I are going to trade. So, mom and dad will have the loft and Ella and I will share.

My birth mom left my brother Cayde, my dad and I when I was 2. She is very flaky pretty much all the time. In fact, 2 months ago my brother and I were supposed to go and see her but she said, she broke her phone or she didn't have one, she didn't have a car she repent lever money for gas, blah blah blah. Excuses, excuses.
So we didn't get to go that month or last month and we are probably not going this month. 😢

But my dad married a wonderful woman named Taryn (she has three blogs but I don't have the link. I know the title though: A Happy Wife, The Jones' in the Wild and ) and we are living happily ever after.

I am reading an awesome book series called, The Books of Bayern. There are four of them. I am currently on the second one. I love it.

I love the beach. Any place that has a beach, I'd love to go! I have been two times.

Here is something that I wrote for a quick sum up about me:

Basic Information
Name: Edyn
Nicknames: sissy, cricket (I have very long legs)
Male or Female: Female
Power (is reallyyyyyy want): Telekinesis

Appearance
Tall or Short: Tall
Hair: carmel, long
Health freak: no
Look- personality: um, tom-boy/ girly girl, idk and beautiful  lol

Prefer
Shorts or jeans: jean-shorts. Bam nailed it! Apples or Oranges: ugh, Idk I love them both!
Phone or Camera: phone, most phones have cameras. Boom nailed it again!

Random Questions
Do you have a crush: yrs, James D'arcy and Chad Michael Murray.
Do you want kids: yes, 4, two Girl twins and two boys
Do you want to get married: yes I want to get married.
Want to travel: absolutely, I want to go to London, England

Favorites:
Food: IDK! I have had a lot of good food.
Drink: soda; root beer, but I had this cotton candy drink thingy from Starbucks and it was reeeaaaallllyyy Good!!!!!!!
Flowers: roses of any color
Bottoms: skirts
Animals: land; horse, sea; dolphins
Movie: how about movies? Captain America The First Avenger, Avengers Age of Ultron, Cinderella (the newest live action one) and Maleficent
Subject: Math!

Have you ever:
Fallen in love: yeah, they're called, The Avengers! and Marvel!

Do you believe in...
Youself: absolutely!
Live at first sight: Um... Maybe? Haven't given it much thought.
Miracles: big fat yes!
Heaven: absolutely, I'm a very strong Christian!
Aliens: idk, my dad and brothers do though, Lol! 
Believe in God: Absolutely! Positively!

There you have it! About me! The pictures above or below are some of my favorite pictures I have. Just random photos.

The one about bacon is totally me. Don't take my bacon!
The one with Agent Carter and Captain America, I made that picture.
The one with six people is the main cast of my favorite TV show, Agent Carter. (From left to right: Dominic Cooper, Enver (I don't know your to say, spell or pronounce house last name) Hayley Atwell, Chad Michael Murray and James D'arcy.)
The baby picture is me! I was a happy child. Seriously, ever picture I have of me, I'm smiling.
There are two of my favorite selfies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"She Laughs Without Fear of the Future"

"God has placed the best things in life on the other side of fear." (Will Smith) Man. What a summer. This summer I got to go on my first mission trip. And I just want to share a little testimony about my experience. I am a very shy person. Very. Shy. I tend to be the one, kind of sitting off to the side, avoiding conversation and...socialness. (Hello, social anxiety.) I don't like being outside of my comfort zone. I love my comfort zone; it's comfortable. That being said...I certainly did not want to go on this trip. It was wayyyy out of my comfort zone. Now, my youth leader has been wanting me to go for the past two years and I knew she was super excited because this year I was finally eligible. "You are going." She would tell me everytime it was brought up. We started having our meetings on Wednesday nights. I was at every one, (Well, except for one but I didn't have a choice.) Three weeks until we leave we started having meetings on Sunday a

Seriously This Time?: Short Update

So... Lots of exciting things are happening in my life at the moment. I'm really going to try and continue to blog, even if it is about nothing in particular. I'll try and go in order here: I am in month two of an 18-month orthodontic treatment. You may have heard of it? It's called braces. UUUUGGGHHH. It's not that bad. I knew that there was gong to be a list of things I couldn't have but I didn't realize how long. That part stinks. Then there's also the pain. Which isn't bad at all. Usually it's after they've tightened/readjusted something. About a month or two ago, we went to our local (if a 2 hour drive is considered local 😂) Cackle Hatchery and bot dozens of chickens. No, that is not an exaggeration. And two ducks. Our little A Gra Mo Chroi farm is growing! I have started a YouTube channel. It is called Return to Edyn. So far, I have all but one video posted but I have a looong queue. And one in editing. :) Go check it out here . Ther