Skip to main content

A long journey and a small sister

Ella fell asleep on me and we had a moment
Ella and I having fun
The first time Mom got to hold  Ella

My mom became pregnant with Ella last year. When Ella was growing in mom stomach, there was a bunch of crazy things going on. Mom's blood pressure was high so she went to the doctor's office and she was supposed to be on bed rest. So our uncle: Marc had to come be Mr.Mom. Well, her blood pressure was still high so they put her in the hospital. It was a tough time for all of us. But sometimes after school we would get to visit her.Well one time the doctors said that she that she was going to have the baby... that DIDN'T happen. So at school we have this special lunch for some good kids called terrific kids. Well Cayde got chosen and Mr.Mom come to sit with Cayde, when he was done with him he came over to were I was sitting and told me that mom, mom was actually going to have the baby. I was so excited I wanted to scream. Now she was supposed to have the baby on Feb. 9, 2012 but she was born Dec. 19, 2011. Ella stayed in the NICU for 5 weeks which felt like 5 months. One time mom took me to go see Ella before my guitar lesson. I was  shocked  to see how small she was!!!! She was adorable though.
           Months and months past on and now she is one. Instead of looking like a one year old she looks like a ten-month old. She is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One thing I learned is when a baby gets older always always hold her/him tight. Now that she is older I can make her laugh more, I can get her to sleep a little faster and we have a stronger relationship. Sometimes when I walk in the room she jumps up in excitement. I will never forget the time, I had to go to my guitar lesson I got out of the car and she started screaming! I just love her so so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                         The best sister I can ever have

Ans here is Ella's version of her story,
 jdhfvfhjhghfgvyhdfyuvhbhggghhhgfdsdfhhghmghgfdghghnbgffdddcxxzdgfhnnmbvvvcvddfjnhhbgbtvnbvcxnbbz cbngfvbnbvnbb bnbb b b b bbbbghbbgggbggggtggtyhmhzxtfdxedcrtvgbhnugvcerdcfgvtbhnjhgfdgvhndcrfgvbdcrfvgfghggyyghggghn x hnjmjmnm 6767brrtfyv656bb7y6uuriueygyuwcuiyfgyghcybubggygbyegtbecgbybgygbeygybwy wbweyeybwgywyxbygbwbxyvtxIUQKHIUWKAGEYGETYtycbyecgyqgbywegkuwegbukawbeygweyeybyeweytwfeygeuhiehbyugyweyugbwegyuqywtygqweuygwebywegcybwe FHUHNBGYU HFYUGH8  bbbbbbbbb000000000000000000004



 fhg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"She Laughs Without Fear of the Future"

"God has placed the best things in life on the other side of fear." (Will Smith) Man. What a summer. This summer I got to go on my first mission trip. And I just want to share a little testimony about my experience. I am a very shy person. Very. Shy. I tend to be the one, kind of sitting off to the side, avoiding conversation and...socialness. (Hello, social anxiety.) I don't like being outside of my comfort zone. I love my comfort zone; it's comfortable. That being said...I certainly did not want to go on this trip. It was wayyyy out of my comfort zone. Now, my youth leader has been wanting me to go for the past two years and I knew she was super excited because this year I was finally eligible. "You are going." She would tell me everytime it was brought up. We started having our meetings on Wednesday nights. I was at every one, (Well, except for one but I didn't have a choice.) Three weeks until we leave we started having meetings on Sunday a

Seriously This Time?: Short Update

So... Lots of exciting things are happening in my life at the moment. I'm really going to try and continue to blog, even if it is about nothing in particular. I'll try and go in order here: I am in month two of an 18-month orthodontic treatment. You may have heard of it? It's called braces. UUUUGGGHHH. It's not that bad. I knew that there was gong to be a list of things I couldn't have but I didn't realize how long. That part stinks. Then there's also the pain. Which isn't bad at all. Usually it's after they've tightened/readjusted something. About a month or two ago, we went to our local (if a 2 hour drive is considered local 😂) Cackle Hatchery and bot dozens of chickens. No, that is not an exaggeration. And two ducks. Our little A Gra Mo Chroi farm is growing! I have started a YouTube channel. It is called Return to Edyn. So far, I have all but one video posted but I have a looong queue. And one in editing. :) Go check it out here . Ther

My Life (Updated)

In four months, I will be turning 13. I loooooooooooooove Agent Carter and Hayley Atwell (Agent Carter actress.) I love anything to do with Marvel. In fact for Christmas this year is like posters, comic books, Marvel clothing, movies, etc. I would love (!!!!!) to get a Twitter account so I can follow my role model. Jesus is my role model, without a doubt, the one that I'm using about though is Hayley Atwell. I have been a Christian for five years. I go to Valley Harvest Ministries in Sunday's and on Wednesday I go to one of the best churches I've ever been to. The first teacher I had there was named, Mrs. Heather. She's one of the best teachers ever. This summer I've moved up and now I'm in youth group with great teachers, Mr. Scott and Mrs. Lori (you can read her blog here ) Griffith. They are great! I am still homeschooled. I have been for.. 3 school years. I DO NOT always enjoy it but there are many upsides. I want to be an author and a costume designer